- We are planning a series of Spring and Summer events!
Please join us in raising funds for local cancer patients in need.
This one is the June 20th Vendor party. a carnival atmosphere filled with small vendors and a few national ones too!
door donation: $15.00; cook out, live smoking band Duprees Diamonds, local and national vendors, raffles, great times and a little pot luck!!
date june 20th
location John Alden Sportsman club minuteman lane Plymouth.
Looking forward to a string of awesome New England Grass Roots Foundation events in April, June and August.
Weve begun a lot of party planning to carry us through the summer with plenty of opportunities for our members to get together, have a great time and come together for our local patients and sometimes even out of state patients that ask for us.
But today lets talk about our June 20 Vendor Party in Plymouth.
We are looking to confirm our vendors for this event as we want to create a vendor poster to circulate for the next weeks to the June party.
We have an estimated 15 vendors confirmed! Amazing and thank you!
What we want to do in this phase is confirm you as a vendor, take your table payment, and confirm product mixes so we arent multiple tables of the same product.
*To our vendors if you are one of our top level platinum corporate sponsors, your spot is free. Weve already confirmed several!
( 4 levels of Corporate Sponsorship for New England Grass Roots Foundation available online at grassroot420.org)
* Vendor spots are very reasonable $50 or $100 plus a Donated raffle prize from your product line.
The price is based on space you need.
* vendors should bring folding tables, chair and a pop up to protect your display from the sun.
We are in a beautiful outdoor location; vendors out on the lawn, live band, cook out and cash bar under the huge shade awning with picnic benches.
* we request no thc sales here from vendors. We need to respect our venue, the local laws and the Foundation. This doesnt mean there wont be fun to be had, it means please bring your arts and crafts that we agree upon. If we make this event crazy we wont be able to grow this concept!If youve been to Grass Roots party then you already know it’ll be 420 friendly. So please help us in this request.
Please and thank you!
*We are looking to invite vendors, get them and their product mix confirmed and booked by March 15th. Mike had previously posted April 1 however, we are super excited to do this vendor party and we want to list our vendors and get our promotional materials together. We are anticipating a great event, fund raiser, membership drive, and an opportunity for some excellent local small businesses and craftspeople to show up and show off!
Please let us know and lets get everyone with an interest locked in!
Live, smoking, summer grooves will be provided by Duprees Diamond our summer party band!
Save the dates
*April 19 Plymouth 420 bash: band Full Circle
* June 20 vendor party Plymouth: band Duprees Diamonds
* Aug 7/8 Members Only Camp Out: Maine
Band: Over the Bridge
Boom happy Spring
see us on www.grassroot420.org